Below are some of the common FAQ we get asked.

Please contact us for any other query.

Q.Where can I have a mobile bar?
A. We can apply for a licence for almost any where to be able to serve alcohol and provide a mobile bar -  marquees in fields, houses, village halls, barns, school halls, office buildings, gardens, museums, stately homes.
Q. What facilities do you need ?
A . We ask that we have clear and easy access to where the bar is to be positioned. We need access to electricity on site  and a parking space for our vehicles.

Q. Do you just provide mobile bars for weddings?
A. We can provide licensed mobile bars for any event including weddings, birthday parties, anniversary parties, corporate events, work Xmas parties, festivals, garden parties & rallies etc.

Q. Are your drinks prices reasonable?
A. Our prices are mainly £2.50 - £3.00. We do not believe in charging high prices for our drinks, we want you to enjoy yourselves.

Q. Can we put money behind the bar to serve free drinks to our guests?
A. Yes. We will provide free drinks up to a pre-paid amount and will let you know when the amount has been reached. Alternatively your guests can buy their own drinks.

Q. What times are you able to serve?
A. The license to operate would be applied for the hours you specify on the booking form.

Q. How much notice do you need for the application of the license and why is it needed?
A. We normally need a minimum of one month. This is due to a license being required for the event.

Q. What to do now?
A. Please email us with the location, times for the bar to run, number of guests and any other requirements.
To secure the booking we will require a deposit. Licences for the event wont be submitted until the deposit has been received.